SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022: Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the Commission at ssc.nic.in.
Recruitment of DG SSC 2022 gendarmes: The Personnel Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notice, inviting applicants to apply for Constable (General Duty) positions within the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and for Sepoy positions at NCB. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the Commission’s official website at ssc.nic.in. The deadline for submitting the application form is November 30.
A total of 24,369 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment campaign. Applications will be accepted only in online mode. Applicants can check important dates, vacancies, application form and other details here.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022: Check Important Dates Here
- Dates for submitting online applications: 27-10-2022 to 30-11-2022
- Deadline date and time for receipt of online applications: 30-11-2022 (11:00 p.m.)
- Last offline Challan generation date and time: 2022-11-30 (23:00)
- Deadline date and time to pay fees online: 01-12-2022 (11:00 p.m.)
- Deadline for payment via Challan (during Bank working hours): 01-12-2022
- January 2023 computer-based exam schedule
GD SSC Constable Vacancy Details
|Police force||Male vacancies||Vacancies for women|
|BSF (Border Security Force)||8922||1575|
|CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)||90||ten|
|CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)||8380||532|
|SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)||1041||243|
|ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police)||1371||242|
|AR (Assam Rifleman)||1697||—|
|SSF (Security Forces Secretariat)||78||25|
|BCN (Narcotics Control Bureau)||164|
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria
Check Educational Qualification of Constable SSC GD: Applicants must have passed the matriculation or 10th class examination from a recognized board/university. Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification by the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC GD Constable Pay Scale:
- Wage scale: Pay Level-1 (Rs.18,000-56,900) for Sepoy position in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all other positions.
Constable DG SSC Age limit:
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
The recruitment process will consist of:
- Computer-Assisted Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical examination (DME/ RME)
- Document verification
For more details, see the recruitment notification shared below:
SSC GD Agent Application Fee
A candidate has to pay Rs 100 as an application fee. Eligible Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Veterans (ESM) applicants for booking are exempt from paying the fee.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022: How to Apply on ssc.nic.in?
Applications should be submitted in online mode on the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. After submission of the online application form, no changes/corrections/modifications will be allowed under any circumstances.