The ESIC MTS Phase 1 Admission Card has been released. Applicants can download the admission card through the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in. The direct link is given below.
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the ESIC MTS Phase 1 Admission Card. Candidates who wish to take the exam can download the admission card through the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in. Preliminary Phase 1 review for the Multi-Personal position will take place on May 7, 2022.
The call letter will be available from April 13 to May 7, 2022 on the website. Candidates who will take the exam can download the admission card by following these simple steps given below.
ESIC MTS Phase 1 Admission Card: How to Download
- Visit the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in.
- Click on the recruitment page available on the homepage.
- A new page will open where applicants need to click on the ESIC MTS Phase 1 Admit Card link available on the homepage.
- Enter login information and click submit.
- Your admission card will appear on the screen.
- Check the admission card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for other needs.
The online exam will consist of 100 questions and 200 points. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes and candidates will need to reach the venue for approximately 120 minutes, including the time needed to log in, collect call letters, follow instructions, etc. Tests are timed compositely.