Fall Guys is now on Switch and Xbox, and players will be able to continue their progress from PlayStation and PC as well. Here’s how to connect your accounts for Fall Guys cross-play and cross-progression.
Crossplay Fall Guys has been popular ever since it allowed PlayStation players to play with PC players, but Mediatonic has revealed that players will also be able to share their progress and cosmetics across Xbox and Switch using Epic Online Services with the update. day of season 1 of the game.
With developers recruited by Epic Games, the game has gone free-to-play and that means there’s never been a better time to play with friends, no matter what platform they’re on.
How to set up Fall Guys cross-play and cross-progression on all platforms
fall guys now supports cross-progression on all platforms on which it is available.
Here is a list of all the platforms you can play Fall Guys on:
- PC (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- Xbox One
- Xbox series S | X
- nintendo switch
To connect your accounts, you will need login information for the above platforms.
- Head over to the Epic Games website.
- Login to your Epic Games Accountor create one if you don’t have one yet.
- Click on Accountunder your display name.
- Click on Connectionsso what Accounts.
- From there, choose your account type (eg Xbox Live), then complete the sign-in process for that account.
- Then you will be notified that the linking process has been approved.
Now you will just need to repeat the process for any new platforms you want to play Fall Guys on.
So there you have it, this is how to link your accounts for Fall Guys cross-play and cross-progression. For more on the game, check out our guide to everything included in Season 1.