Google Slides is one of the most popular online presentation creation tools. It is developed by Google and includes almost all the features of a presentation creation software. It gives users the benefit of cloud storage which means all your data is saved online while creating a presentation. After creating a presentation, you can download it in various formats, including Microsoft PowerPoint. Sometimes we need to add hyperlinks in a slide presentation. This guide explains how to add hyperlinks in google slides presentation.
How to Add a Link in Google Slides
In this tutorial, we will see how to:
- Add a link to text in Google Slides
- Add link to edit box in Google Slides
- Add link to images in Google Slides
- Link one slide to another in Google Slides
1]How to add a text link in Google Slides
Follow the steps below to add a text link in Google Slides.
- Copy the link you want to add to a text.
- Select the text to link in Google Slides.
- Right-click on the selected text and select Link in the right-click context menu.
- Now paste the copied link and click To apply.
Alternatively, you can also use the shortcut, CTRL+K to add a link to the selected text.
2]How to add link to edit box in Google Slides
In Google Slides, you can also add a link to the edit box. The following steps will help you with this.
- Copy the link you want to add into the edit box.
- Click anywhere in the Google Slides editing area.
- Right click in the empty space inside the edit box and select Link. Or you can also press the CTRL+K keys.
- Paste the link in the required field, then click To apply.
3]How to add a link to images in Google Slides
To add a link to an image in Google Slides, first select that image, then tap CTRL+K keys. Now paste the link in the required field and click on To apply.
4]How to link one slide to another in Google Slides
If you want to link a slide to another slide in Google Slides, you can do that too. The following steps will guide you on this.
- Select the element (text, image, or edit box) inside the slide that you want to link to another slide.
- press the CTRL+K keys.
- Enter the slide name or number in the required field. For example, if you want to link the selected item in a particular slide to slide 5, type Slide 5 In the field.
- Select the targeted slide from the list and click To apply. This will link the selected item in one slide to another slide.
How do I link a slide to another slide?
In Google Slides, you can link a slide to another slide. To do this, first select the item inside a slide that you want to link to another slide. After that press the CTRL+K keys and enter the number or name of the targeted slide and click Apply. When you click on the linked item in the slideshow, you land on the targeted slide.
How to embed a link in Google Slides?
To embed a link in Google Slides, first select the element inside a slide to which you want to add a link. After that, follow one of three methods to embed a link:
- Right-click on the selected item in a slide and select Link.
- press the CTRL+K keys.
- Select the Insert a link in the toolbar.
This is how to add a link in Google Slides. We hope you liked the tutorial. You can share your opinions in the comments below.
Read more: How to add audio to Google Slides.