Fall Guys has entered a new phase as a free game. The game developed by Mediatonic is immersed in the first season, which offers players entertainment in the form of trials full of challenges. In order to enable features such as cross-progression, it is necessary to link the Epic Games account to each platform’s account. How is it done? We explain it to you in the following tutorial.
Follow these steps to link your Epic Games account to Nintendo Switch, PSN and Xbox
- The first thing you need is a free Epic Games account. If you don’t have one, you can register on the official website.
- Log in with your username and click on “Account”.
- From there, look for the “Connections” menu, two options will appear: applications and accounts. Choose the second option.
- On the next screen, you’ll see Steam, Xbox, PSN, and Nintendo (as well as Twitch and Github) icons. Simply click on the “Connect” button on each of the accounts.
- A pop-up screen will appear where you need to enter your details. Follow the steps.
It is important to note that the first account you link will be considered the main account. This can only be undone by contacting Mediatonic customer service, so it’s best to think carefully about which one you want to set as your primary account.
How does crossplay work in Fall Guys?
No matter what device you play on, everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the crazy trials of Fall Guys on any platform, whether some play on one and some play on another. Crossplay works on all consoles and PCs. Unfortunately, cross-progression doesn’t guarantee that everything carries over from version to version. Important aspects such as crowns, kudos, or crown ranks do not carry over between saves.
Fall Guys: Free for All is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. We at MeriStation USA have also prepared a moving guide for you, which you can check out here.
spring | VG24/7, Mediatonic