New Delhi: HP Adhesives is about to be listed on the Indian Stock Exchanges today. The Mumbai-based company is aiming to raise Rs 126 crore from the market, including Rs 113.43 through a new share issue and Rs 12.52 crore through an offer for sale. The subscription was opened on December 15 and closed on December 17. And the award of HP Adhesives shares took place on December 22.Also Read – RBL Bank Shares Drop 20 Percent, Investors Ask RBI to Buy 10 Percent Stake
HP Adhesives IPO: Price Range, Other Key Details
- Face Value of HP Adhesives IPO: The par value of each share has been set at Rs 10.
- HP Adhesives IPO Price Range: The price range of a share has been set at Rs 262-Rs 274.
- The share has been subscribed for 20.96 times.
- The offer to sell was made by Anjana Haresh Motwani.
- HP Adhesives IPO share allocation: The allocation of shares was announced on December 22.
- HP Adhesives IPO Date: The company’s shares will be listed on the BSE and NSE on December 27.
HP Adhesives IPO: direct link to check the share price
Investors can check the open price and the price live on the following link: Also read – 2021 Income Tax Return: 5 Cash Transactions That Can Get You in Trouble. Know here
https://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/hp-adhesives-ltd/hpal/543433/ Also Read – End of 2021: Six Cryptocurrencies That Jumped Over 10,000 Percent In 2021
The link will also provide other details such as market cap, turnover and trade volume.