IGNOU January Re-registration 2023
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the re-registration process for the January 2023 session. Candidates can register for IGNOU January 2023 through the official website – onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. Aspirants must provide the correct mobile number and email address when registering for the January IGNOU session.
The re-registration deadline for the January 2023 session is December 31. Applicants should carefully read the syllabus guide of available courses before completing the online application form. In addition, candidates who have already registered for IGNOU courses, can complete the re-registration with their old username and password.
IGNOU January 2023 Re-registration – Direct link
IGNOU Re-registrations January 2023 session: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website -ignou.ac.in
- Go to the “Register online” section on the home page
- Click on the re-registration link and read the instructions carefully
- Complete basic registration and login
- Now complete the detailed application form, upload the necessary documents and pay the registration fee
- Submit the IGNOU re-registration form and download the confirmation page for future reference.
In the meantime, IGNOU will close the registration window for the New admissions for the July 2022 cycle today November 15. Candidates who wish to apply for the undergraduate and postgraduate programs in online and ODL modes can visit the official website and complete their registrations within the stipulated time.