DUBLIN, June 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Sensors have become indispensable in many industries as they provide vital information about temperature, position, chemistry, pressure, force and load, as well as flow and level, which can affect products, processes and systems. As technological advancements in electronic control systems increase the efficiency of sensors, users demand advances in sensor accuracy, reliability, response time, ruggedness, miniaturization, and communication capability. In order to track parameters, smartphones consist of sensors such as accelerometers and gyroscopes, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and temperature sensor, and provide a centralized automated monitoring system.
Market demand for sensors will be fueled by increasing production of motor vehicles and machinery, growth in shipment of process equipment, government regulations (e.g., requiring all new light vehicles equipped with electronic stability control and tire pressure monitoring systems) and the growth of processing manufacturer shipments. The development of new applications for technologies such as microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), optoelectronics and photoelectronics will help expand the sensor market. Maturity of many sensor markets and improved manufacturing techniques have led to increased sensing capabilities at lower cost, which will also contribute to increased market growth.
Implantable sensors, self-powered sensors (eg, sensors that convert body motion into mechanical energy and muscle stretch into electricity), biosensors, MEMS and nanosensors are set to revolutionize the healthcare industry in course of the next decade. There has been considerable demand for many different types of sensors for medical applications, as there are many applications for sensors in the medical field to detect and measure physical, mechanical, chemical and electromagnetic parameters. Different parameters need to be monitored, which is why several types of sensors are used in medical applications. From the simplest applications (body temperature monitoring) to the most complex (MEG/MCG systems), pressure, temperature, flow, encoder, SQUID, accelerometer, image and biosensors are used. Biosensors generated the bulk of total revenue.
Additionally, the sensors will be used in most cars as their price drops and their integration increases. Users will start to accept them as standard car parts, and automakers will be able to integrate more intelligence into them until they reach the goal of a self-driving car. A modern automobile can perform many driver assistance tasks, such as avoiding and preventing accidents and reducing the severity of accidents. Vehicles are equipped with passive safety systems, such as airbags and seat belts; active safety systems, such as electronic stability control, adaptive suspension, and yaw and roll control; and driver assistance systems including adaptive cruise control, blind spot detection, lane departure warning, drowsy driver alert and park assist.
The report provides an overview of the global sensor technology market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2021 to 2026. The revenue forecast for this period is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. The report also focuses on key driving trends and challenges affecting the market and vendor landscape. This report explains the competitive landscape and current trends in the Sensors market, ending with an analysis of the vendor landscape and including detailed profiles of the major players in the global Sensors market.
The report includes
- Global market trend analyses, with historical data from 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and CAGR projections to 2026
- Assessing and forecasting the global sensor market size in terms of dollar value, projected growth rate, and corresponding market share analysis by technology, application, end-use industry, and region
- Latest insights about major market dynamics (DRO), technological advancements, industry structure, regulatory scenario, and other significant factors affecting the Sensor Application market growth
- Understand upcoming market opportunities and areas of interest to forecast the market in various segments
- Overview of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the sensor industry
- Review of patents and new developments in the sensor industry, and number of patents granted in the United States for innovations in sensor technologies in each major category
- Details of recent industry strategies such as major M&A deals, agreements, collaborations and joint ventures within the sensor industry
- Competitive landscape of major industry players operating in the global sensor market and their company share analysis
- Profile descriptions of major industry players including Accel AB, ams AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, Endress+Hauser, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Honeywell Sensing and Controls, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., NXP Semiconductors, Omron Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation Inc., STMicroelectronics and Texas Instruments Inc.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Current Market Trends
- Io-Link: intelligent communication technology
- Data storage
- Remote configuration and monitoring
- Diagnostic capabilities
- Reduced wiring
- Industry 4.0
- The sensors will be self-learning
- Sensor Fusion
- Shortage of semiconductor chips in all sectors
Chapter 4 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 5 IoT Sensor Market
Chapter 6 Image Sensor Market
Chapter 7 Biosensors Market
Chapter 8 Chemical Sensors Market
Chapter 9 Fingerprint Sensor Market
Chapter 10 Radar Sensor Market
Chapter 11 Load, Force and Torque Sensor Market
Chapter 12 Position Sensor Market
Chapter 13 Pressure Sensor Market
Chapter 14 Temperature Sensor Market
Chapter 15 Flow Sensors Market
Chapter 16 Level Sensor Market
Chapter 17 Current Sensor Market
Chapter 18 Miscellaneous Sensors Market
Chapter 19 Market by End-Use Industry
Chapter 20 Market by Region
Chapter 21 Patent Examination and New Developments
- Patent Analysis
- Technological developments in sensors
- New developments in sensors and sensor technologies
Select Company Profiles
- Ab Electronik GmbH
- Alpha Mos SA
- Alps Electric Co.Ltd.
- Ametek Inc.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Applied measures
- Autoliv inc.
- Autonics Corp.
- Binsfeld Engineering Inc.
- City Technology Ltd.
- Cognex Corp.
- Datalogic SPA
- Datum Electronics Ltd.
- D&R Technology LLC
- Delphi Automotive plc
- Delphi Corp.
- Denso Corp.
- Detcon Inc.
- Draeger Security Inc.
- Dust Networks Inc.
- Figaro Engineering Inc.
- Ab Fingerprint Cards
- First Sensor SA
- Hitachi automotive systems
- Hitec Inc. Sensor Developments
- Honeywell detection and controls
- Jewell Instruments LLC
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Keihin Corp.
- Meggitt detection systems
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Murata Manufacturing Co.Ltd.
- Neoptix Inc.
- Next Asa Group Biometrics
- Nippon Ceramic Co.Ltd.
- Nonin Medical
- Nova Biomedical Corp.
- Nova Metrix LLC
- Novotechnik US Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Ocean Optics Inc.
- Omron Corp.
- Onque Corp.
- Proximity commands
- Proxitron GmbH
- Quanergy Systems Inc.
- Rki Instruments Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Rosemount Inc.
- Schrader International Inc.
- Scientific Sensor Inc.
- Sentek Ltd.
- its sick
- Silicon Microstructures Inc.
- Silicon Sensing Systems Ltd.
- Smart Sensors and Transducers Ltd.
- Europe standard automotive products
- Standex Electronics Inc.
- Stoneridge Inc.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- Valeport Ltd.
- Variohm Eurosensor Ltd.
- Velodyne Lidar
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
- Vishay Precision Group
- Visteon Corp.
- Wabash Technologies
- Xensor Corp.
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Zephyr Technology Corp.
- Zemic Europe
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7138cf
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets