The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) will conclude the online application process for the Combined Competitive Examination (Preliminary) 2022 today, 15th May. Candidates can apply for the exam at the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
The JKPSC KAS 2022 preliminaries will be held on June 26 while the main exam is scheduled for October 28. The Commission notified a total of 220 vacancies to be filled through the KAS examination. This includes 100 in J&K Administrative Service Junior Scale, 50 in J&K Police Service (G) and 70 in J&K Accounts Service (G).
Age: The upper age limit for OM is 32 years old and for the reserved categories 34 years old on January 1, 2022.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university.
The JKPSC KAS 2022 scheme will consist of three stages: preliminary examination, main examination and interview/personality test.
Applicants must pay a fee of Rs 1000 for the general category and Rs 500 for the reserved categories.
Steps to apply for JKPSC KAS 2022:
- Visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ – ‘Employment/Online application’ – ‘Combined competitive preliminary’
- Register and click on the apply link
- Complete the application form, submit the documents
- Pay the fee and submit the form
- Download the application form and print it