Privately held British company Mogrify and Japanese drugmaker Astellas (TYO:4503) have signed a collaborative research agreement on live regenerative medicine approaches to treat sensorineural hearing loss.
Using Mogrify’s proprietary direct cell reprogramming platform, the collaboration will seek to identify novel combinations of transcription factors involved in cell differentiation to generate novel cochlear hair cells.
As a member of…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading, please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, summaries and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharma and biotech space for one week. If you are already a registered user, please login. If your trial period is over, you can register here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analysis and commentary from our global network of life science journalists.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily newsletter, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to top pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry news, commentary and analysis.
• Updates on clinical trials, conferences, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, financing, regulatory, patent and legal, executive appointments, business strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotechnology.
• In-depth monthly briefings on board appointments and M&A news.
• Choose between an economical annual plan or a flexible monthly subscription.