The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell will today, May 11, conclude the online application process for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test or MHT CET 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam on the official website. mhtcet2022.mahacet.org by paying the late fee of Rs 500.
Applicants must have passed or appeared for HSC (12th/Equivalent Examination). In case of booking, applicants must have valid documents such as Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid until March 31, 2023.
General category applicants are required to pay the fee of Rs 800. The application fee for applicants of SC/ST/OBC/VJ/DT- NT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT (D)/SBC/EWS/PWD/Maharashtra State Candidates is Rs 600.
Steps to register for MHT CET 2022:
- Visit the official website mhtcet2022.mahacet.org
- On the home page, click on “New registration”
- Read the information, accept and continue
- Fill in the required information and register
- Once registered, log in to the portal and complete the application form
- Pay the fee, submit the form and print it for future reference
MHT CET 2022 will be held in August due to JEE and NEET exams. Previously, the exam was scheduled to take place from June 11 to 16 for the PCM group and from June 17 to 23 for the PCB group.
MHT-CET-2022 will be organized for admission to UG Professional Courses in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education for the 2022-23 academic year.
For more details, applicants are advised to visit the official website here.