The UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released the revised answer key for the Recruitment Examination for Deputy Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Deputy Inspector of Police (Registrar) and the Assistant Deputy Inspector of Police (Accounts). Candidates can check and download the answer key from the official website website uppbpb.gov.in.
According to the published notification, the jury found justified objections against 7 questions. Of which 1 question was deleted and changes were made to 6 questions.
The exam took place on December 4 and 5, 2021 in two shifts – from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The recruitment campaign aims to fill a total of 1,329 vacancies, including 624 + 20 vacancies for Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk), 358 for Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounting) and 295 + 32 for Deputy Inspector of Police (confidential).
Steps to download the revised patch
- Visit the official website uppbpb.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Direct Recruitment of Deputy Inspector of Police (Confidential), Assistant Deputy Inspector of Police (Clerk) and Assistant Deputy Inspector of Police (Accounts)” in UP – Written online held on 04.12.2021 and 05.12.2021. Information regarding exam questions and answer key answer options (answer key).
- The revised answer key will appear on the screen
- Check and download the patch
- Take a printout for future reference
UPPRPB will recruit candidates based on online exam, physical efficiency test, medical test and document verification.
For more details, applicants are advised to visit the official website here.