The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the Grade A (Assistant Manager) Phase II 2022 exam result. Candidates can check and download their result from the official website sebi.gov.in.
Candidates who have passed the Phase II exam are eligible to sit for Phase III. The Phase II review took place on March 20, 2022 for the general stream, the legal stream, the research stream and the official language stream.
“The link for downloading the interview call letters will only be shared on the SEBI website in due course for successful applicants,” the notice reads.
Steps to upload Phase II result
- Visit official website www.sebi.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link “Careers” — “Results”
- Click on the result link for Phase 2 Grade A and select the relevant stream
- The SEBI Grade A Phase II result will appear on the screen
- Check and download the result
- Take a printout for future reference
Direct link to the result.
The recruitment drive is underway to fill a total of 120 vacancies for the post of Grade A Officer (Deputy Director) in the General stream (80 posts), the Legal stream (16), the information (14), the research stream (7) and the official languages component (3).
For more details, applicants are advised to visit the official website here.