Rising demand for enhanced interoperability between armed forces and rising adoption of advanced warfare solutions are key factors driving the market growth
VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA, April 4, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Global tactical data link market the size is expected to reach USD 9.14 billion by 2028 and register a stable CAGR during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. Growing adoption of advanced warfare solutions and technologies, growing demand for better interoperability between military forces, and growing concerns over security threats and terrorist attacks are major factors driving the growth of the global tactical data link market. The tactical data link solution offers a secure communication service by radio waves or cables. This communication service is mainly used by the armed forces in various applications such as electronic warfare, command and control, radio communications and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR).
The researchers considered all factors influencing the growth of the Tactical Data Link Market on a global and regional scale. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the major factors influencing the Tactical Data Link market. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chains and economic scenario of the market and hampered the growth of the market. The report examines in detail the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Tactical Data Link market and its key segments. The report also offers current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
Get a sample of the Tactical Data Link report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/554
Some key findings from the report:
• In March 2019, Curtiss-Wright Corporation acquired Tactical Communications Group, LLC for $50 million. The acquisition helped Curtiss-Wright Corporation enhance its flight test instrumentation offering with tactical data link processing software, analysis and visualization capabilities.
• The airline segment is expected to register a CAGR of 6.5% throughout the forecast period. The Air Tactical Data Link provides long distance communication and helps detect and measure the range of moving objects in the air.
• Europe accounted for the second largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Key factors such as growing application of tactical data link in defense industry and presence of numerous key players are driving the growth market revenue in this region.
The competitive landscape of the report has been formulated considering all the essential parameters such as company profiling, market share, recent developments and advancements, gross margins, product portfolio, revenue generation, financial condition, market position and expansion plans. The report also examines in detail recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, agreements, corporate and government agreements, and partnerships, among others. The report also sheds light on recent technological developments and product advancements in the Tactical Data Link market.
Furthermore, the report provides details about new players entering the market, barriers to entry and offers strategic recommendations to overcome these hurdles to gain a substantial presence in the industry.
Major players operating in the Tactical Data Link industry are:
L3 Technologies, Rockwell Collins, Raytheon, General Dynamics, ViaSat, Northrop Grumman, BAE systems, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Saab AB and Thales Group.
To learn more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/tactical-data-link-market
For the purposes of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global tactical data link market based on platform, application, component, and region:
• Platform Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020-2028)
o Air based
o At sea
o Land based
• Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020-2028)
oCommand and control
o Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
o Electronic warfare
o Radio communication
• Components Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020-2028)
For the best solutions on the market, visit the link below:
The global tactical data link market is further analyzed in major geographical locations where the market has expanded to significant size. The main regions analyzed are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The report offers analysis by country to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Tactical Data Link market in terms of production and consumption patterns, supply/demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, trends and presence. leading players in each region.
The regional analysis covers:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, rest of EU)
• Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The comprehensive Global Tactical Data Link Market report added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global Tactical Data Link Market is expected to grow at a stable CAGR throughout the forecast period. The report analyzed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats and limitations of the Tactical Data Link Market. The report also offers an accurate forecast estimate at global and regional level to give a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Ask for a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/554
Key Features of the Tactical Data Link Market Report:
• The report includes an overview of the Tactical Data Link market along with market share, demand-supply relationship, production and consumption patterns, supply chain and market analysis. ‘other elements ley
• In-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by key players to conduct their business effectively
• Offers an overview of production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information on investment strategies
• Analysis of the supply chain along with the technological advancements offered in the report
• The report covers an in-depth analysis of the Tactical Data Link industry trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats and growth opportunities
Request report customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/554
Thank you for reading our report. Report customization is available. To find out more, please contact us and our team will ensure the report is customized to your needs.
Explore More Emergen @ Research Reports https://www.emergenresearch.com
virtual reality market
Coastal Surveillance Market
Cloud ERP market
Conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market
Location Analytics Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | The Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Email: [email protected]
Visit for more information: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Discover our personalized intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-tactical-data-link-market