Applicants can start applying at uppsc.up.nic.in from today, June 23, 2022. The deadline for completing the application forms is June 30, 2022. After the deadline, applicants who were unable to complete the forms will not be able to apply.
UPPSC Preliminary 2022 registrations started on January 21, 2022 and the last date to apply was February 21, 2022.
The UPPSC Preliminary Examination 2022 was held on April 10, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The UPPSC 2022 Preliminary Results of candidates who qualified for the UPPSC Mains 2022 exam were released on May 30, 2022.
Candidates must pay an application fee for the UPPSC Sector Examination.
- UR/EWS/OBC applicants must pay an amount of Rs.125
- SC/ST/Veterans applicants must pay an amount of Rs.65
- Physically disabled applicants must pay an amount of Rs.25
The UPPSC Mains 2022 online form is out and here are the basic steps to apply.
- Visit uppsc.up.nic.in website first
- Once the homepage is open, click on the classic form and a new website will open
- Enter the required details
- Next, upload the documents required to submit
- Then pay the fees online by debit card/net banking
- Once the details are filled in and payment made, click save and submit
Applicants are required to follow these steps and are also advised to fill in the details carefully. For further updates check website uppsc.up.nic.in