Viklang Pension Yojana 2022: In this article, we are going to share information about Viklang Yojana pension and its 2022 list for all states, if you are also a claimant of विकलांग पेंशन योजना and you are looking for Yojana benefit then this article will be useful for you. In this article, we have shared how you can check the list of beneficiaries, and if you are a new applicant for Viklang pension Yojana, how you can track your application from the official website.
Viklang Pension Yojana List 2022
The main reason behind starting the Viklang pension scheme is that people with disabilities can be self-sufficient and they don’t need to depend on others. Under this pension scheme, the central government contributes Rs 200, and the rest of the scheme amount will be added by the state government, but the minimum pension amount is expected to be Rs 400, because of this , we can see some differences in the pension amount by state, but most of the state gives Rs 500 per month to the beneficiary.
The amount disbursed by some of the state governments either quarterly or semi-annually via DBT mode directly to their account, but we still have cases where applicants receive their pension in cash.
|Plan name||Pension Viklang Yojana|
|Introduced by||central government|
|Pattern||To provide financial assistance|
|Category of articles||List of guesthouses in Viklang|
Atal Pension Yojana List 2022 Status
विकलांग पेंशन योजना Criteria 2022
It should be noted by all disabled people, not all of them are entitled to Viklang pension because there are certain criteria which you have to follow then only you are entitled to pension.
- The applicant must have reached the age of 18 and the maximum age must be 59.
- Applicants must be domiciled residents of the applying state.
- The percentage of invalidity must not be less than 40%.
- Candidates should not be entitled to other benefits such as old age pension, widow’s pension or any other type of scheme.
- The family income of the applicant will be counted and it will vary in rural and urban areas.
Viklang/Divyang Pension Yojana Required Documents
If you wish to apply for the program, certain documents must be submitted/uploaded with the application. For your convenience, we have listed all the required documents below.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Bank book (for the transfer of the amount of the pension)
- Disability certificate from the department concerned
- Passport size photo
- income certificate
- Residential evidence
- Birth certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Voter identification number
- BPL card number
How to submit the Viklang pension application form
Applicants can submit the Viklang pension application form online from your state’s official portal. Below we have given the steps to apply for the application form:
- As we said, you must first visit the official portal of your state
- Now, on the homepage, you can easily find the apply online portal link, you just need to click on it.
- Now on the following you need to select the application form link
- Where you need to carefully fill in all the details and upload the required document for
- After completing the form, submit it
- Once your application has been approved, your pension will be credited to your account.
Details to be filled in the application form
Some details are required in the application form, these may include:
- Name of requester
- Full residential address
- Name of father/husband
- Pin code
- The category you belong to
- Date of Birth
- Birth certificate
- Voter card and number
- Mobile number
- Account number and its details
- Family income
- Income certificate number
- BPL card number
- Type of disability
- Disability percentage
- Disability certificate number
- Disability certificate and its date of issue
Viklang Pension Yojana List 2022 State Wise
Applicants, below we have given the state portal where you can easily view the list of recipients
You can consult the list on the official website of the state government whose direct link is given on this page.
Under the scheme, you will get Rs. 500 per month.
No, the amount is paid semi-annually or quarterly.
The pension amount is credited directly to the beneficiary’s account.
You need to complete the online/offline application form with the required document.
Some documents are required for the program, namely: Aadhaar card, voter ID card, disability certificate, income certificate, state domiciled proof, birth certificate, etc.
No, if one of you benefits from other pension plans, you are not entitled to them.
No, only this Divyang is applicable for the scheme whose disability percentage is greater than 40%.
Yes, there are certain criteria such as applicant’s age must be over 18, family income must be over 45,000 for rural areas, amount may vary from state to state, applicant must be a resident of the requested state, the percentage of disability must not be less than 40% and they do not receive any other benefits from the government plan.
If you have any questions regarding the Viklang Pension Plan and would like to let us know, you can ask your question in the comment box below.